* Alcohol will be closed at 20:00 until 19:00 due to the issuance of a state of emergency.
Please note that some course contents will be adjusted depending on the progress of the day.
* We ask for your understanding and cooperation in our efforts to prevent infection.
○ We kindly request that people with close relationships who can easily keep in touch with each other come to the store.
○ If you make a reservation, please be sure to check the physical condition of all your companions before coming to the store.
○ Please refrain from visiting the store if you have been instructed to wait at home by a doctor or health center (for example, if you are a close contact within 2 weeks after entering Japan from overseas).
○ Please note that we will refuse the entry of customers who have a fever or are not in good physical condition before entering the store.
*We are currently not accepting reservations for the following schedule, but we will open seats from April onwards as needed.
◎If you wish to reserve a private room, please book with 6 people.
◎ We cannot support allergies to wheat flour, sesame, eggs, soup stock of crustaceans and seafood, a wide range of allergic foods, and foods that are not like.
◎ If you are late for more than 25 minutes, it will be canceled.
In addition, the course is simultaneous start and simultaneous progress. If you are late or leave the restaurant, you may not be able to eat part of the course.
◎ Prohibition of transfer of reservation
◎Please refrain from bringing children under the age of elementary school, including children in strollers, and customers who have not reserved a course.
*In addition, we take service fee.
*Please note the price may vary depending on seasons and market conditions.
18:00～ Starts all at once
|Regular holiday||Sunday Monday Irregular holidays|
Over mid-school students
Cash, Credit card
|Address||Daikancho, Higashi-ku, Nagoya-shi, Aichi|
Please check confirmation emails from the restaurant.
|Current reservation period||until Wed Mar 31 2021|
|Next round opens||
Mar 21, 2021, 12:00
|Maximum frequency||1 time(s) per quarter|
|7 days prior to the day||20%|
|on the previous day||100%|