- When making a reservation or entering the restaurant on the day of your visit, if you have a fever, cough, or any other health condition, you will not be allowed to enter the restaurant.
We have hand sanitizer (rubbing alcohol, etc.) available at the entrance and hand washing area.
- Please wear a mask except during meals.
- In order to prevent droplet and contact infections, we ask for your understanding that we will serve you at a sufficient interval.
(Separate seats, set up partitions, etc.)
- Room use is limited to 2 hours per couple.
- We ask for your cooperation in ventilating the room every hour.
Our staff will wear masks, take temperatures, manage their physical condition, and sanitize the restaurant so that customers can enjoy their meal in a safe and secure environment.
We ask for your understanding and cooperation in some of the things we ask you to do during your visit.
*A 15% service charge will be added.
*Please note that the price may vary depending on market conditions.
*If you have a wide range of allergies, we might refuse your reservation.
|Regular holiday||Sunday, Public holiday|
You cannot come to the restaurant with a stroller.
Cash, Credit card
Electric cigarettes only
|Address||Shinsen bldg. 1F, 10-10, Shinsen-cho, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo|