This sushi restaurant is located on a remote island surrounded by beautiful nature in Ise-Shima National Park.
It is a counter with only six seats in front of the sea.
We serve freshly caught sushi from the sea right in front of you.
Enjoy the scenic beauty of the place...
To the bounty of nature that surpasses human knowledge.
The mind and body are cleansed.
We offer a Zen-like experience.
Access is by boat or helicopter.
(Members can come by their own boat or helicopter.)
[About pick-up and drop-off to restaurant]
1. By car
Please come to our own pier at your reservation time.
(Free parking available. Address will be provided after booking)
2. By train
We will pick you up at your reservation time at Kashikojima Port, a 2-minute walk from Kintetsu Kashikojima Station.
(We will inform you after booking)
3. Staying at an inn with a pier facing Ago Bay (Amanemu, Shima Kanko Hotel, Village and Hotel Shima Mediterranean Village, Hiogiso, etc.)
We will pick you up at your reservation time at the inn pier. Please fill in your staying hotel in the special request column.
* Return will be sent by boat.
* Please contact us if you wish to pick up by a helicopter.
* Including service charge and tax.
* Please note that the price may vary depending on market conditions.
* Your reservation time means the meeting time when we pick you up.
* Please fill in your staying hotel in the special request column.
*If you have a wide range of allergies, we might refuse your reservation.
*If the wind speed exceeds 10m / s, we may notify you that you cannot visit us. In that case, there is no cancellation fee.
|Current reservation period||until Nov 23 2020|
|Next round opens||
Sat Oct 24 2020 00:00
|2 days prior to the day||50%|
|on the previous day||80%|
|on the day||100%|
Enter at 12:00 p.m. to leave at sunset.
|Regular holiday||Irregular holidays|
Available for chartered only.
Cash, Credit card
Wine 5,000 yen / 1bottle
Only outside smoking space allowed
|Address||4442−13, Wagu, Shimacho, Shima, Mie|